Monday, July 24, 2006

The need to read.

Not much new on the knitting front to be honest - I recently purchased Shadow Hearts for the PS2 and it is my current obsession. I also took a fun trip to Schlitterbahn last Saturday. I was hot and crowded, but still a lot of fun!

Here's something knitting related though: books! As many other knitters know, if you are both a knitter and an avid collector of books, the only thing better than buying new yarn is buying a knitting book. I have a somewhat unhealthy obsession with acquiring as many as possible. My parents got me the Mason Dixon Knitting book for my b-day, and with various giftcards I received as gifts, I bought two other books as well: Knitting Nature and One Skein.

Joy! I also recently acquired Alice Starmore's Celtic Collection on a whim at a Half-Price Bookstore. I don't know if I'll ever knit anything in that book, but dammit I had to buy it. Them pictures sure are purty!

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home