Thursday, July 27, 2006

An ooga booga to you, good sir.


I finally pried myself away from the Playstation 2 long enough to get some knitting done. I finished knitting the booga bag! Now it is time for felting and finishing. I may do it tomorrow, but I must admit that I tend to lose focus on projects when it is time to finish. I am extremely pleased with how it looks though. Love, love, love the colors! I also chose to do an I-cord bind-off. It is a small change, but I really liked that bind-off when I did the Nantasket Basket, so I decided to use it here as well to create a slightly firmer, less rolly edge before felting.

The other bit of excitement: Yarn Harlot is coming to Austin this weekend!!! I'm very excited and definitely plan to attend. I'm going to be a big geeky knit fan, wheee! Obviously, I need something to be knitting while I'm there though. The only thing on the needles now is the stole, but that is a bit too complex for KIPing. Guess I'll be starting the Midwest Moonlight scarf tomorrow!

3 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your bag is absolutely beautiful - I lvoe the colorway you've been using! Great job!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger ladyfunk25 said...

Thanks, dipsy!

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home