Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Midwest Moonlight - Finished!

Midwest moonlight is complete!




Pattern: Midwest Moonlight from Scarf Style
Yarn: Debblie Bliss Cathay (cotton/silk/microfibre), 4 1/2 balls used
Modifications: None
Recipient: This is a Christmas gift for my fiance's sister.

I did not block it - I really don't think it needs it. I may give it a light blocking closer to Christmas, but probably not. I'm very pleased with how it turned out, and I would recommend the yarn to anyone - it is cool, soft, and beautiful. None of the pictures I've taken of this scarf have ever conveyed the beauty of the yarn in person. I'm very pleased with how this turned out. Good pattern, and very easy to learn. In fact, the only down side is I got pretty bored after a while because it was so basic!

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger KNIT A NEW DREAM said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the color sue

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Miss Kalendar said...

I also love that color.
Looks perfect!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home