Friday, September 29, 2006

More tidbits!

By the way, apologies for the lack of updates! I have no excuses, but I do have pictures! Michael's had a sale recently on Patons Classic Merino! Only $3.77 a ball - not bad for over 200 yards of merino. It is, of course, not as soft as some of the more expensive brands, but is still quite comfy and squishy. I got some Winter White for one of my upcoming Christmas gift projects (a Yorick scarf), and quite a few balls of a natural oatmeal-ish color (the name is escaping me now).

The oatmeal color is to make the Turbulence U-neck Pullover from Knitting Nature (I also joined the Knitting Nature KAL).


Okay, so far, not very exciting. I suspect much of the knitting will be rather dull - it is a loooot of stockinette. But the final product should be lovely. And more importantly, it is all for ME ME ME! Yes, the holiday knitting is getting to me. I want something for myself dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home