Friday, September 15, 2006

Once upon a post.

Today's sock is brought to you by Mr. Baa Baa:

Short-ankled Jaywalkers for my Mom. I only did a half-hearted swatch, so I don't know yet if they size will come out right. But hey, that's all part of the excitement, right? Yeehaw!

I also took a happy little jaunt over to Bluebonnet Yarn. The Silky Wool is to make two separate gaiters (neck warmer things) from One Skein for my fiance's grandmothers. The Cashsoft is for ribbed armwarmers for my brother.

I have made armwarmers previously out of Cashsoft, and this stuff is goooooood. It remains to be seen whether I will remain faithful to the socks and put all my attention into them until finished, or whether I will cheat on them like crazy with the Silky Wool.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Cindy in (un) Happy Valley said...

Just thought I'd check in and thank you for the kind comment about my flamingo. (Better late than never) I highly recommend knitting one. He was great fun! Especially if you like felting.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger JANNIKINZ said...

Very nice yarn colours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home